Thursday, January 22, 2009

My friend Chloe and her family!!!

This is Chloe's lil cousin who's name I don't know!





This is Meatball!




This is the one I call Pocahontas, lol. Chloe and her family make fun of her all the time. She's the darkest of her siblings, so before i actually drew her, they had me fake her out. I drew an all black stick figure. (Chloe's idea.)
Here's the vid fake out.





Chloe's cutie mom! Her reaction was awesome! She needs to lay off the thigh master, see what I mean in the vid.





The famous Chloe!





This is Chipmunk.



1 comment:

Chloe Akana said...

omg.... i barely saw these today and this was from ugh last year!!! lol... sheesh. i freaking love my family...

and my cousins name is celeste but we call her celestie

and also you better take off that part about "chloe's cute mom"



OR ELSE