Thursday, April 02, 2009

More art from these past few weeks.

Hi all.
I'll be uploading very very very often from now on. I've been an updating whore before, and NOW i'll be back to my old upload-whoring tricks. I just ordered the usb-internet card thingy so I can have internet anywhere on my laptop. LOL, The funny thing is, my laptop is old, and the battery no longer holds a charge, lol so I'll be on the internet wherever I can plug my laptop in to a wall outlet. LOL
































2 comments:

Chloe Akana said...

oh shoot... Who's that big booty barbarian chick and the cutie with the red v neck sweater? someone told me that chick is cool!

I loooooove the pic with u and jeremys in hell!

K

Bui bui see u tomorrow!

Damion009 said...

looking at your work makes me what to touch my self...

good stuff!