Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm sooooo stocked!!! Breast cancer Fundraiser.

So, as you all may or may not know. I am a cancer survivor. I was diagnosed on april 20 of 2001 with a very aggressive strain of multi-germ-cell tumor testicular cancer that within a few days already metastasized and spread to my lymph nodes, 30 were removed and 25 of those 30 were riddled with cancer. I wouldn't be here if not for the grace of God, Jackie Chai (my girlfriend at the time who accidentally leaned on my groin accidentally and made me paranoid enough to check my nuts for stuff, and for one chance encounter with a TV show about the documentary of Tom Green the comedian and his whole ordeal with the nut-cancer thing. And also for the wonderful program that U.S.C medical has for young dudes or dudets who are under 21 and have lil or no money to pay for all that medical stuff. (dude, i was in school, had no job, no insurance, I was only a legal permanent resident of the U.S, but there was a program I got into to pay for my entire costs!!! (take that Michael Moore and your stupid movie. (yeah, the U.S government payed for my entire medical bill!!!
So, well, I draw caricatures at my fiend Barbara Boswell's annual breast cancer fundraiser. :) this year though, i will have a booth, and I'll be selling some art which half of the earnings will go to her fundraiser. :)
Here's my development.




No comments: