Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hi all, sorry about the delay,

Wow, being laid off has been the coolest thing that has happened to me all year. I feel so complete and fulfilled as an artist. I've had time to work all day everyday on several different projects. I'm doing some freelance animation for a private individual who has been completely cooperative and generous. also, I have tons of time to study and sketch. I should really go to the LA zoo and sketch some animals too during the week. I'd rather be there with less people than otherwise, people freakin bug. I'm there to draw and study, not to get wrapped up in conversations with people about their relatives that also draw. (haha, bitter)

Anyway, I have sooooo much art to post from comic con, and from the recent days. I'll see if I can post it tonight. I'l just gonna post pics of the art as opposed to scans, there's just way to much!!!

See you all very soon.

Leftyjoe,
character designer and your friendly neighborhood paint slinger.

No comments: