I can design logos, album art, i can design your clothing line, and book illustration. Leftyjoe can design anything for you.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Tanner,
This is probably the best reaction I've ever had in my professional retail caricature career. I can't help though to think... well, you decide....
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This picture is funny but u guys should have been there to see his reaction video. I do not know why he did not put it up. It was funny he fell out off of the stool he was sitting in and fell on the floor. lol.
2 comments:
This picture is funny but u guys should have been there to see his reaction video. I do not know why he did not put it up. It was funny he fell out off of the stool he was sitting in and fell on the floor. lol.
hey alec,
i'll post the video later n, just been a bit busy. but it'll be up soon, stay tuned. :)
Post a Comment