Sunday, July 05, 2009

Leftyjoe: Graphic designer for a new apparel line for 2009.

So, my long time good friend Chef Luis Bali and I have known each other since Highschool. That guy is my lucky charm and I consider him Family. He's a great guy.
He works at the Chateau Marmont in hollywood. You know, that celebrity hangout hotspot.
Well, he introduced me to an equally great guy. David Garcia, the bartender at the Bar Marmont.
I trust Louie with anything. If he says "good people", I believe it. He set David and I up to work on a project together. David Garcia, an ambitious and driven man aspires to own his own independent apparel line. Well, he's not just keeping the dream alive, but he's really doing it!
We worked out a trade work for work agreement. I would do art for him, and he would later do some printing for me. Man, I have not regretted a single second with this guy!

Here are some pics of him and the Recession Renegades print shop. The pics show my art work being put to good use. I can't take any credit for the art, David directs every creative aspect, I lust do the art-gruntwork.

Check out the site, browse around, if you like what you see, shoot, feel free to order something.
http://recessionrenegades.com/main/index.php

Check out the pics:
Photobucket
custom tees,designer tees,leftyjoe,recession renegades,clothing line
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
hot new apparel,independent clothing line,echo park,leftyjoe,joe david torres,David Garcia,Bar Marmont,custom tess,custom t-shirts,screen printing
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Damion009 said...

Dame
Rules
Everything
Around
Me.

DREAM! SHIT IS FUNNY, TAKE A SLEEPING PILL YAAAALLLLLL...

LOL! i love that song!

Damion out!

Joseph David said...

lol,